Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weird Stuff

Sorry I never updated after that first one, I've been bogged down with schoolwork and regular work.

So as I was saying - weird stuff. Starting about two weeks ago-
  • I've been feeling sick, but not like normal fever sick. This isn't just a flu or a cold, it feels different. It feels...permeating. Just a weakness all over that I can't explain. 
  • I've been having extremely strange dreams. And not like "and then the unicorn made of peanut butter crashed into the mountain made up of a million of my 4th grade teacher's face" weird, more like "seeing familiar faces I can't place, being chased, being caught in a burning building, wakes me up drenched in a cold sweat" dreams. 
  • I've been feeling a sense of...nostalgia isn't the word I'm looking for, but sort of a longing or desire for something in my past, but I can't quite place it. 
  • I rarely go outside anymore. Not that I used to much anyway, but now I spend as little time out of my house as humanly possible, to the point I've stopped going to some of my classes simply out of not wanting to leave the house. It's not laziness, it's not fear...I don't think. It's just an uneasiness I can't shake. 
I don't know. It's been extremely odd, and frankly unnerving. If you know what might be going on, if I have some rare super-virus or whatever, please let me know. Any help is appreciated. I suppose I'll post when I have more info or if something else happens.

3 comments:

  1. WaTCH tHe TrEEs. yOU MiGHt sEe Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Alter, Lily (I have Multiple Personality Disorder) is say you might see her Master, Slenderman. Look him up if you wish, but be warned; you will draw more attention from Him, the more you know about Him.

    ReplyDelete