Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Greetings

Well hello there internets. I see you've stumbled upon my little journal here.

I suppose you'd like to know who I am.

My name is Mark Thompson. I'm 19, I'm in college, and nobody knows who I am. I suppose I don't do much to change that...I'm comfortable in my solitude. I had some friends in high school, but they moved away, and I haven't really made the effort to reach out to anyone since then. Whatever.

Now normally I despise the blogs of people like me - whiny, self-gratifying, attention-seeking little brats - and I never had any intention of doing anything like this. But strange things have been happening lately...I don't really know what's been going on, so I thought I'd turn the world wide web. I didn't get a whole lot of answers in my preliminary searches, so I thought I'd start this to see if it catches anyone's interest.

You're probably wondering what these "strange things" are, but right now I'm fucking exhausted (not unusual as of late), so I'll be posting more tomorrow.

G'night out there to anyone who might be reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment