Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Remembered

Ok first thing first, I'm fine. Sorry to freak out like that mid-post.

Now then - the reason I freaked out was because I remembered who it was in my dreams. All of a sudden it hit me, like a song you haven't heard in forever and then all of a sudden you find yourself singing it and you know all the words. I can remember hanging out with him when I was a lot younger, like 7 or 8. We had lived in the same neighborhood for a while, we were in the same class, we were in Boy Scouts together. Then one day he was just gone. I don't remember if he moved or what but I haven't thought about him since then.

But here's what's really weird - nobody else remembers him. No one. I asked my parents about it and they said they don't remember him, I called a bunch of my old school friends, he'll, I managed to get a hold of one of our old teachers. Nothing. There's a few people I haven't tried yet, but this is weird. If anything, my parents should remember. I distinctly remember him spending a lot of time at our house.

Oh, and by the way, his name was Dan. So yeah, I'm kind of freaked out right now. I don't know why I didn't remember him until now, I don't know why no one else can remember him, and I sure as he'll don't know if the 'Dan' that commented the other day is trying to play a sick joke or...I dont know. I need to get to the bottom of this. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. A kid from your past. Named Dan.

    Nobody remembers him.

    And a guy named Dan posted in what I'll assume to be codespeak on a previous post.

    Nuts and bolts, you might be screwed.

    IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE TAKE THIS
    (x)

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete